Shipping & Returns
- Orders will process and ship upon receipt of payment.
- If items are not stocked it may take additional time in transit.
A return can only be made with the prior authorization of Ferrellok Life Sciences™. Return request must occur within thirty days (30) of purchase. In the case of medical facilities and institutions return request may be made within (60) sixty days of purchase. However, products returned after 30 days will be assessed a 20% restocking fee.
- For return authorization and instructions contact Ferrellok Life Sciences™ customer support via the "Contact Us" link. When communicating please include customer or facility name, address, invoice number, contact information, as well as the reason for requesting a return.
- No unauthorized return will be accepted. Any unauthorized return received may result in the product being shipped back to the customer at the customer’s expense, disposal of the product, or additional charges being incurred by the customer without credit being issued.
- Receiving authorization for the return of a product does not automatically guarantee a refund. A refund is dependent on prior authorization, confirmed receipt of the return, as well as inspection of the return product to confirm compliance with Ferrellok Life Sciences™ return policy.
Condition of Returns
- Returned products must be in salable condition in the original packaging and in full sell unit of measure including all components. Additionally, there must be no scratches, handwriting, or other defacing marks on the merchandise or product packaging.
- No expired product may be returned. Items with expiration dates must have more than 3 months dating from the time it will be returned to be considered salable. Product must be in original carton.
- If returning a drug item or medication a signed form listing the lot must accompany the product to be eligible to receive credit. In the case of Florida customers drug and medication return request must be made within 7 days from the date of invoice.
- Return freight charges will be deducted from the credit amount, except in cases of Ferrellok Life Sciences™.
- The customer is solely responsible for assuring that the returned product(s) are packaged for shipment so that no damage will occur during transit.
- If returning multiple items, please place smaller boxes within a larger box for shipment. Be sure the box can withstand shipping.
- Place a copy of the return packing list inside the box with the merchandise being returned. Securely tape the box shut and make sure no other shipping information is visible on the box.
- Print the “Return Authorization” number on the left-hand corner of the box to assure credit. If the item being returned is not able to be packed in a larger box do not write down the return number on the outside of the box.
Products not eligible for return
- Any return request made by the customer after thirty days (30) of purchase or, in the case of medical facility or institution (60) sixty days of purchase.
- Refrigerated products are not eligible for return or credit.
- Any product returned in unsalable condition.
- Special orders and products marked as non-returnable may not be returned for credit except in cases of customer service error.
- Product with less than 3 months dating from the time of expiration are not considered salable and therefore are not acceptable for return.